• Measure 454 grams of Cool Yeti Coffee and grind on a coarse setting
• Measure 2,000 grams of water
• Place the Filtron’s rubber cap in the hole ...
• Insert filter into Hario V60 Dripper and rinse with hot water to remove paper flavor
• Measure 22 grams of Cool Yeti Coffee and grind to a mediu...
• Measure 20 grams of Cool Yeti Coffee and grind to a medium-fine setting
• Place the Aeropress filter in the basket. Preheat the brewer, rinse th...
• Warm up your empty French Press with hot water. This will help maintain temperature while brewing for best extraction
• Measure 30 grams of Cool...
• Place Chemex filter in the brewer, positioning the thick side of the filter toward the pouring spout
• Rinse the filter with hot water to remove...
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device